Subject: Re: [Fwd: ] E204 group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had the same question about the due date.  Let me know what the optimal 
answer
is according to the prof.

I will be in Seattle on Wednesday night so I won't be able to meet.  But I can
definitely meet next weekend (I will have to meet on my BPP paper too but that
is my only constraint).  In the meantime, I will volunteer to take the lead on
the NFL problem (you probably could have guessed that!).

Also, as a gesture of goodwill for missing our meeting (assuming you meet), I 
am
attaching my version of the answers to Problem Set #3 (I had to get it done
early since I'll be out of town).  Seriously, if you could take a look to make
sure I didn't make any dumb mistakes, that would be cool.  I am still assuming
the "2 of 3" restriction on the homework was meant for the second problem set
and he just messed up the syllabus, so I did all three problems.  They're 
pretty
easy actually.  Reading the book before doing the problems really helps out!  
I
finished the last problem (8.19) late on Saturday so if I made a dumb mistake,
that is probably where it is.

See you Tuesday.

(See attached file: PS#3.xls)

Patrick Bukowski <[email-masked]>
Monday April 10, 2000 02:54 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]
To:   Carolyn Vavrek <[email-masked]>
      Jeff Dasovich <[email-masked]>
      Shawne Robinson <[email-masked]>
      [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Dennis Sidbury/PAMG/Prudential)
Subject:  [Fwd: ] E204 group

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if you read this closely, but it looks like our assignments may 
be
due on Wednesday instead of Thursday if Jeff is part of our group (since he's
part of the Wednesday night crew). I don't know about the rest of you, but I
could really use that extra night to prepare for these cases. Jeff - I propose
that you ask Professor McCullough if we are exempt from this rule, since we 
are
mainly a Thursday night group (a possible compromise might be if you went to
class on Thursday nights when team projects are due).

I think I could probably make it Wednesday at 8:30 pm at Haas, however, I may
still be working on my Thursday assignment... (Dennis - I'm sure you didn't
hear,
but Jeff and Carolyn were talking about meeting then). I suggest we meet in 
the
computer lab.

Pat

Tom McCullough wrote:

> Dear E204-1 and E204-2 Students,
> Please find attached a copy of the students assigned to their project teams
> for Team Assignment #1 (and #2).  There were two students in E204-1 who
> had not signed on to a team, and I arbitrarily placed them on the 3-person
> teams (so all teams are of size 4 or 5).  If this does not work, please let
> me know in lecture on Wednesday.  Also, one student, Barrett Rangarajan
> in E204-1, was signed on to two teams so I left Barrett on the first team
> that he was listed with (Team #1) -- let me know if this is in error.
> Team Assignment #1 is due on Wednesday/Thursday, April 19/20 by 6 PM
> -- they must be submitted in the appropriate lecture for the group as listed
> on the attached sheets.  Although a Wednesday group may have a Thursday
> member, they must turn the paper in on Wednesday.  Late penalties will
> apply to late papers at the rate of 1-point per day late.  Do not rely on 
the
> Haas printer to be available and in working order at 5:45 PM on the due 
date.
>
> --Tom McCullough
>
> =======================================================================
> Tom McCullough
> Senior Lecturer
> Haas School of Business
> University of California at Berkeley
> ==========================================================================

 - PS#3.xls