Subject: E204 Team Assignments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 11:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear E204-1 and E204-2 Students,
Next time, I will keep my cursor away from the Send button until I've
finished with my message!  Here are the attached sheets with the
student sign-ups.  Refer to the prior message (Subject-less) for
notes on who has been added/deleted from a team.  Team Assignment #1
is due by 6 PM Wed (4/19) or Thurs (4/20) according to your team
listing (as attached).  1-pt penalty for each day late.  All team members
must print Last Name, First Name and initial the front sheet, which is to be
handed in as the front-sheet to your report.  You do NOT have to use color
printing, a binder, etc.  However, you should print out your Excel 
spreadsheets
with the row and column labels (use Format - Page Setup commands to print 
lines
and row/col labels, and you can print Landscape if it fits your spreadsheet
better.
To print the formula cells, you can hit Control - ~  (the tilda key in
upper left of keyboard) together, and the spreadsheet will display the
formulae for printing
--make sure the columns are wide enough to display them.  You should show your
original spreadsheet, formula cell spreadsheet, and final/optimal
spreadsheet for
the problems, with clear labels as to which problem part they refer.  You
should also
print the (completed) Solver Dialogue Box (you can click on it and
paste/copy it).
The presumption will be that anyone whose name is not printed and initialed on
the front sheet of the report did not contribute and will not earn credit.
--Tom McCullough

=======================================================================
Tom McCullough
Senior Lecturer
Haas School of Business
University of California at Berkeley
==========================================================================