From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear E204-1 and E204-2 Students,
Please find attached a copy of the students assigned to their project teams
for Team Assignment #1 (and #2).  There were two students in E204-1 who
had not signed on to a team, and I arbitrarily placed them on the 3-person
teams (so all teams are of size 4 or 5).  If this does not work, please let
me know in lecture on Wednesday.  Also, one student, Barrett Rangarajan
in E204-1, was signed on to two teams so I left Barrett on the first team
that he was listed with (Team #1) -- let me know if this is in error.
Team Assignment #1 is due on Wednesday/Thursday, April 19/20 by 6 PM
-- they must be submitted in the appropriate lecture for the group as listed
on the attached sheets.  Although a Wednesday group may have a Thursday
member, they must turn the paper in on Wednesday.  Late penalties will
apply to late papers at the rate of 1-point per day late.  Do not rely on the
Haas printer to be available and in working order at 5:45 PM on the due date.

--Tom McCullough

=======================================================================
Tom McCullough
Senior Lecturer
Haas School of Business
University of California at Berkeley
==========================================================================