Subject: Re: E204 - Group assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

HI E204 team -

     As we (minus Jeff) discussed last night, we won't meet this w-end
     since Shawne and Pat have their Public Policy presentation on Tuesday.
      However, we should all probably read through the problems and be
     prepared to meet to discuss sometime next week.  I will be at Haas on
     Wednesday night manning a table at the s-t-s job fair.  How does next
     Wednesday in Berkeley sound?

     We should probably also carve some time out next weekend to meet.  I
     know I am completely booked Sat all day (California AIDS ride crew
     training).  I can meet on Sunday or Sat after 5pm.

     What does everyone else's schedule look like on Wednesday night and
     next weekend?

     I'm hoping this is all quick and painless!

     Thanks,
     Carolyn

______________________________ Reply Separator 
_________________________________
Subject: E204 - Group assignment
Author:  [email-masked] at Internet-USA
Date:    3/31/2000 2:17 PM

Dr. McCullough,

I just wanted to inform that the following people will be a group for the
group assignment:
Pat Bukowski, Jeff Dasovich, Carolyn Vavrek and myself.

Regards,

-- Shawne

> Shawne D. Robinson
> Tools Development Lead
650-696-9594 (tel)
650-696-9599 (fax)
[email-masked]

Harmony Software
107 South B Street, San Mateo, CA 94401-3908
www.harmony.com