Subject: New Alias
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

As you know, the e-mail system has been put in place at the Haas School to
enhance the sense of community in the school.  However, as you also know,
the use of the e-mail system sometimes gets out of hand.  With this in
mind, I've created a new alias to try to help resolve this problem.

This new alias is called "evmba_social", which matches the equivalent
"mba_social" alias.  The purpose of this alias is to announce social events
and any other non-administrative, non-academic-related issues. Please use
this alias to announce anything that is not a regular part of the program.
I will be announcing to the day students that, effective immediately, they
are to use this e-mail alias to announce all social events.

We will continue to use the "eveningmba" alias to make programmatic
announcements, which will include the annual program social events such as
the End-Of-Year Party, as well as EvMBA speakers, panel discussions, etc.
Additionally, the EvMBAA will continue to use this alias to announce its
programmatic activities such as elections, SAC activities, Half-Times, etc.

I have subscribed every EvMBA student to the "evmba_social" alias.  If you
wish to unsubscribe yourself, please follow the following steps:

(1)  Go to the Haas homepage and at the end of the URL, type "majordomo".
(2) Click on "Browse"
(3) Type in your full Haas e-mail address
(4) Type in "evmba_social" next to "Find"
(5) Click on "Go"
(6) Scroll down to the line that says "Unsubscribe"
(7) Click on "apply"

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Diane