Subject: Faculty Evaluations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Most of you will be planning your courses for the spring semester shortly,
and may have an interest in faculty evaluations from prior semesters.

If you've tried to check them out, you may have noticed that link from the
Faculty Web pages to the evals is missing. In fact, the Faculty Web site is
under construction and the link should be up soon. In the meantime, I
thought you would like the URL to go to the evals directly:

http://web.haas.berkeley.edu/FacultyEvals/

If you have concerns about a bad evaluation, please feel free to ask Diane
or me for some background. Don't assume that if a faculty member got a bad
eval that he/she addressed the issues.

_________________________________________
Shawn Allison, Associate Director
Evening MBA Program, Haas School of Business
University of California, Berkeley
Tel (510) 643-0435 Fax (510) 643-5902