Subject: Summer Course
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone!

OK, it's official.  The summer course will be Brand Management (3 units)
taught by Dr. Linda Hellofs.  Dr Hellofs has a PhD in marketing from the
University of Washington and a BS in Economics/Mathematics from the
University of Western Ontario.  At the University of Washington, she taught
Consumer Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, and Marketing for New
Ventures and Small Businesses.  Dr. Hellofs has excellent teaching ratings,
and I'm pleased to have her on board.

Brand Management will be taught on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 9:00
pm from June 6 through July 27.  Remember, because this course is offered
through the Office of Summer Sessions, there are no EvMBA student services
available (e.g., no parking permits, shuttle busses, books, etc.)  Signups
will begin in the EvMBA office Monday, April 3 and end Friday, April 21.  I
do not have the exact cost, but my guess it will be approximately $800. I
will keep you posted.

Good news!  The Office of Summer Sessions takes credit cards!

Cheers,

Diane