Subject: survey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Getting close to a real draft- please review and send comments

(1) Your manager is
much younger   younger  same older much older

(2) If managed, did/do you feel fairly evaluated in your
perfromance/abitlities?
Positvely <--->  Negatively

(3)  Did you make any active attempt to alter the performance evaluation
system. ?Reword?

(4) Do you feel that your perfromance was influenced by the age difference
between you and your supervisor?
A lot  somewhat not at all
positively    negatively

(5) Would you say that you are willing to shift your job schedule (work
through lunch or nont the weekend) in order to help solve a problem?
All the time    sometimes   rarely

(6) Leaving/turnover: If you were to or did leave your job, how much would
you attribute to the age difference between you and your supervisor?
much  <---> little

(7) To what extent would you say your manager encourages your career growth
through educational and new work opportunities?

Little <-->  Much

(8)