Subject: Re: survey technology
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

I could also do a six o'clock conference call.  My number at work is (510)
271-2143.

Marty

"Jeff Dasovich" <[email-masked]> on 09/20/99 12:09:23 PM

 To:      Jonathan Hudacko <[email-masked]>

 cc:      Jeffrey Dasovich <[email-masked]>,
          Michael Kang <[email-masked]>, Martin
          Esarte <[email-masked]>(bcc: Martin
          Esarte/US-Corporate/Clorox)

 Subject: Re: survey technology

6 o'clock conference call works for me.  i could conference using my phone.
would need to get folks phone numbers to make the call. let me know.  best, 
jeff

Jonathan Hudacko <[email-masked]> on 09/20/99 08:40:02 AM

 To:      Jeffrey Dasovich <[email-masked]>,
          Michael Kang <[email-masked]>, Martin
          Esarte <[email-masked]>

 cc:      (bcc: Jeff Dasovich/SFO/EES)

 Subject: survey technology

Thanks to the brilliance of our colleagues, we don't need my feeble cgi
programming skills after all; we can use the www.inetsurvey.com site to
host the survey and gather feedback. Now we just need to crystallize our
survey questions; I will take care of getting the survey set up on this
site.
Since 3 of us don't have class tonight, I am available to phone conference
between 6-8; alternatively I can meet anyone at school (same timeframe).

Jonathan

*********************
* Jonathan Hudacko  *
* 510.649.6476 (WK) *
* 415.305.4293 (HM) *
*********************