Subject: RE: Lari - Harvey wedding photo/Mendocino
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm very interested and will try to commit soon.

Best,
Jeff

	"Amy Gustafson Finch" <[email-masked]>
	06/18/2001 10:55 AM
	Please respond to afinch
		 
		 To: "'Madeleine Todd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jeff Dasovich 
\(E-mail\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Patrice C Scatena \(E-mail\)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Nora McGee \(E-mail\)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Kari Ontko \(E-mail\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Lori Hom 
\(E-mail\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jeff Walker \(E-mail\)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jeff Walker \(E-mail 2\)'" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE: Lari - Harvey wedding photo/Mendocino

Thanks Madeleine.  What a great picture and so perfect for Lari to marry on
horseback!

Here's the tally for the weekend of Sept. 23 and preferred riding schedules:

Cal and me -- at least Sat and Sun, prefer 1/2 day ride each day, one on
beach, one in forest, but also okay with one full day forest (Sat) and half
day beach (Sun).
Madeleine  -- all day Sat. and 1/2 day Sun.
Pippa Murray -- interested (not sure of her riding preference).
Pat -- interested but cannot commit until the date is closer.
Nora -- interested in a 1/2 day ride but cannot commit until date is closer.
Not interested in "man from snowy river" route.
Alice -- can't make it.

I have not heard from the others.  Anyone else want to join?

Accommodations:   Because of the uncertain numbers, it looks like getting a
house to rent would not work.  As for B&B or hotel accommodations, I think I
might prefer being closer to Fort Bragg than Howard Creek Ranch.  It might
make sense to reserve rooms at a couple of places and decide later when
we've heard more definitively from the group....  I'll scout around this
week and see what's still available, and let you all know.

Riding:  Based on the above, unless someone tells me differently today, I'll
tell the ranch we have five people for an all-day Sat (Cal, me, Madeleine,
Pippa, Pat), and six for half-day Sunday (same plus Nora).  We can always
cancel later if we have to.

Tally ho!

Amy