Subject: Re: URGENT! Technical Working Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

See you on Sunday with language on Direct Access.

Best,
Jeff

	"Delaney Hunter" <[email-masked]>
	07/06/2001 02:52 PM
	Please respond to dhunter
		 
		 To: "Mike Kahl (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Barbara Barkovich (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "John White (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Ann 
Cohn (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "John Fielder (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Gary Schoonyan (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Jeff Dasovich (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Dorothy Rothrock (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Keith McCrea (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Phil Isenberg (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: URGENT! Technical Working Group

Folks-
Ok, here is the plan. We need to draft language on the following issues
(including all the options under each of the issues) that were included in
our Roadmap Document:

Direct Access
Large Customer Utility Service options
Rate Relief
Customer Specific Generation
Renewable Energy

These are the pieces that are NOT covered in other plans, documents, etc. We
need to have the language completed no later than Monday 7/9 at 5:00pm.

I am open to suggestions on how best to handle the work -- maybe assigning
the topics above to folks and then getting together to refine and finalize a
work product? If everyone thinks this is a plan that can work and if there
is a specific topic you would like to tackle please let me know. I would
propose meeting on Sunday at say 3:00 at Mike Kahl's office if that meets
with everyone's approval.

Thanks,
Delaney