Subject: trying to locate PX Credit information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Wanda/Michael.  You aware of this?  I don't recall having received 
anything from PG&E.

Best,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 07/16/2001 04:57 PM -----

	Tamara Johnson@EES
	07/16/2001 04:19 PM
		 
		 To: JMB <[email-masked]>, Harry Kingerski/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Lawner/Enron@EnronXGate, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Diann Huddleson/HOU/EES@EES, Mary Lynne 
Ruffer/HOU/EES@EES
		 cc: 
		 Subject: trying to locate PX Credit information

PG&E has changed the method of calculating the PX Credit recently.  Prior to 
June they appeared to be using a market based price for power, but in June 
the credit dropped to about $40/MWh which looks like utility-owned gen.

We want to make sure we are not missing a utility-levied charge in our 
forward curves ( e.g. CTC charge that will be applied to DA) so we're trying 
to verify the utilities' method of calculating PX credits.

I talked to the PG&E accounting person who said that their Regulatory group 
has sent Enron's regulatory group information on the way the PX Credit is 
calculated.  Can someone locate this information and forward it to me as soon 
as possible?  Given that our customers are all switching to DA we don't want 
to discover there's a charge we don't know about.

Thanks,
Tamara.