Subject: RE: trying to locate PX Credit information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great.  Thanks very much, Wanda.

Best,
Jeff

	Wanda Curry/ENRON@enronXgate
	07/16/2001 05:27 PM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Tamara Johnson/HOU/EES@EES, Evan Hughes/HOU/EES@EES, Mary Lynne 
Ruffer/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: RE: trying to locate PX Credit information

Jeff,

Diann Huddleson has spoken with PG&E on numerous occasions, and they have 
confirmed that effective as of January 19, 2001, they began using a Weighted 
Average cost of Generation/Purchase for the calculation of the PX amount.  I 
will coordinate between Tamara and the Services group which has this 
information and make sure everyone is on the same page.  I also support 
Tamara's desire to reconcile, at a tariff level, the curves to actual utility 
bills. 

Thanks,
Wanda

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Dasovich, Jeff  
Sent: Monday, July  16, 2001 5:00 PM
To: Curry, Wanda; Tribolet, Michael
Cc: Kingerski, Harry; Lawner, Leslie; Steffes, James; Mara, Susan
Subject: trying to locate PX Credit information

Hi Wanda/Michael.  You aware of this?  I don't recall having received 
anything from PG&E.

Best,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 07/16/2001 04:57 PM -----

	Tamara Johnson@EES 07/16/2001 04:19 PM 	   To: JMB <[email-masked]>, Harry 
Kingerski/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie 
Lawner/Enron@EnronXGate, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Diann 
Huddleson/HOU/EES@EES, Mary Lynne Ruffer/HOU/EES@EES  cc:   Subject: trying 
to locate PX Credit information

PG&E has changed the method of calculating the PX Credit recently.  Prior to 
June they appeared to be using a market based price for power, but in June 
the credit dropped to about $40/MWh which looks like utility-owned gen.

We want to make sure we are not missing a utility-levied charge in our 
forward curves ( e.g. CTC charge that will be applied to DA) so we're trying 
to verify the utilities' method of calculating PX credits.

I talked to the PG&E accounting person who said that their Regulatory group 
has sent Enron's regulatory group information on the way the PX Credit is 
calculated.  Can someone locate this information and forward it to me as soon 
as possible?  Given that our customers are all switching to DA we don't want 
to discover there's a charge we don't know about.

Thanks,
Tamara.