Subject: Re: Media Story
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Refer such calls to Karen Denne in Houston.  Thanks.

	George Waidelich@EES
	12/11/2000 04:57 PM
		 
		 To: Eric Letke/DUB/EES@EES, Greg Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Media Story

I received a call from Tim Roberts of the Energy Journal in San Jose CA.  
They are writing a piece on the current energy situation in CA and how it is 
effecting IPP's and power marketers and their intentions towards the CA 
market in the future.  He would like to speak with somebody at Enron.  As far 
as I know, I do no have media clearance so I had no comment.

If Enron wants an opportunity to make a public statement we should talk to 
this guy as early as possible today or tomorrow.  He can be reached at 
408-299-1821.

George Waidelich
925-543-3801