Subject: Re: October 7
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Who are John and Kittina?  Who are the others you've invited?  What's the 
occasion?  When's your anniversary?  Why is there a foie gras shortage?

Nancy Sellers <[email-masked]> on 09/14/2000 11:37:04 AM
To: Cameron <[email-masked]>, Jeff Dasovich <[email-masked]>, 
"Prentice @ Berkeley" <[email-masked]>, Prentice Sellers 
<[email-masked]>, Scott Laughlin <[email-masked]>
cc: "'Eldon Sellers'" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: October 7

John and Kittina Powers (among others) are coming to dinner Oct 7.? Please 
let me know by the time we get back (9/23) from Mexico if any or all of you 
care to join us.? It is not a command performance, but you are most welcome.? 
I need to know to order the foie gras - there is a shortage of it right now - 
probably due to our anniversary approaching

Nancy 
(707) 251-4870 (phone) 
(707) 265-5446 (fax) 
"Plus je bois, mieux je chante"