Subject: Re: California Action Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 04:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Can we try to set up a quick call to discuss?

	Thane Twiggs@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	12/18/2000 09:40 AM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Howard Fromer/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: California Action Plan

The New York PSC staff has issued a preliminary price report for the New York 
wholesale market.  The are asking for similar remedies that California 
recently received from the FERC, i.e. $150 soft price caps, retroactive 
price/bid reductions, etc.

Howard Fromer and I are putting together an action plan and would like your 
input.  Did/Do  you have an action plan for California to counter the recent 
developments (if so I would like a copy)?  Do you have any thoughts on what 
worked, what did not?  Any information or thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

TTT
713-853-3199