Subject: Re: Tyson Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.  FYI:  Tyson will also be at Davos.  Suggested list of business 
leaders to try to bring on board to follow.

	Linda Robertson
	01/23/2001 03:16 PM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked]
		 Subject: Re: Tyson Update

Good.  Rick Shapiro and I have an appointment to see Larry Summers Thursday 
morning to update him on CA events.   Larry leaves later that day for Davos  
(Steve, note that Ken will also be in Davos.  Greenspan almost always goes to 
Davos as well.)    As for new Administration, they are publicly saying that 
this mess is CA's mess.  We'll see how long they can sustain this position.  
Rick and I will be meeting with Ed Gillespie Wednesday a.m.  We should know 
more then.  

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	01/23/2001 03:04 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Tyson Update

Tyson has gotten a call-back from the governor's office.  She's going to call 
him back shortly to try to sell him on the plan (i.e., private sector to the 
rescue) and ensure that he'll come to the party.  She'll call me back as soon 
as she talks to him.

Curious--do we have any sense of whether there's much activity within the 
adminstration on this, or can we expect the wait and see approach to continue?
Best,
Jeff