Subject: Re: Next Steps for Midwest Gas Strategy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim:
Got your message.  Be happy to be on a call today to discuss California's gas 
structure.  Just let me know when.

Best to all, 
Jeff

	Steve Montovano
	02/05/2001 09:12 AM
		
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Roy Boston/HOU/EES@EES, Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan M 
Landwehr/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Laura 
Luce/Corp/Enron@Enron, Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Next Steps for Midwest Gas Strategy

Here is a summary of AGL prepared by Tom Chapman.

From: James D Steffes on 01/31/2001 10:54 AM
To: Roy Boston/HOU/EES@EES, Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan M 
Landwehr/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve 
Montovano/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Laura Luce/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Next Steps for Midwest Gas Strategy

	

I wanted to follow-up with everyone following yesterday's meeting. 

It appears to me that we need to develop (1) a better analysis of the four 
market models - AGL (Steve M), Columbia of Ohio (Janine), Socal Gas (Jeff), 
NICOR (Roy) - based on some key elements and (2) the key Influence parties in 
Illinois with 5 layer Influence Circles that we need to be thinking about in 
this discussion.

It would be great if we could get this to Laura for distribution by end of 
day Friday (realize it's tight).

Key elements for Market Models --

1. Direct Access Allowed?  For What customers?  What timeline?
2. Upstream Capacity resolution - assignment or otherwise?  Are there assets 
left to optimize
3. Retail pricing - Fixed price vs. PBR (how?) vs. something else?
4. Role of Wholesale Outsourcing Agent (would ENA sell to marketers or 
utilities or both?)
5. Other Issues

Thanks,

Jim