Subject: Re: two issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:33:00 -0800 (PST)

We haven't been to the PUC about re-sourcing our customers.  Sue mentioned 
that this morning.  Good idea to get over there.  Mike's going to the PUC 
tomorrow to make the rounds.  

Is there legislation on DSM and expedited siting?  I haven't seen anything 
we've provided on DSM or expedited siting-related legislation.

	Sandra McCubbin
	02/05/2001 05:30 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: two issues

Loretta, in testimony at an unrelated hearing at the Assembly, trashed Enron 
for leaving the state.  Has anyone b riefed the CPUC?

Jeff SKilling will be in Silicon Valley for the next  few days...Rick asked 
that we prepare talking points for the legislative arena for the Silicon 
Valley.  We are working on talking points with the coalition on direct 
access, but we need info on demand side management, and expidited 
siting....have we already provided anything to him on these subjects?