Subject: Re: PG&E article in WSJ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding is that PG&E is in active talks to cut a deal with 
legislators and the Governor, but I have no details.  Mona, does it make 
sense to have S. Govenor poke around is Sacramento to see what he can find 
out?

Roger Yang
09/18/2000 11:04 AM
To: Mona L Petrochko/SFO/EES@EES, Jeff Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES, Susan J 
Mara/SFO/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: PG&E article in WSJ

Has anybody seen this article?  Do you have any intelligence about this?

Roger

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger Yang/SFO/EES on 09/18/2000 11:00 AM 
---------------------------

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Sanjay Agarwal                           09/15/2000 08:37 AM
	Phone No: 713 345-7964

To: Roger Yang/SFO/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: PG&E article in WSJ

Roger:

There is an article in WSJ today on "PG&E pushing to lift the retail rate 
freeze". I thought you ought to know.  

FYI,

Sanjay K. Agarwal