Subject: Re: two issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 03:21:00 -0800 (PST)

We should be able to pull it together.  Mike, I don't have any information 
about siting or DSM bills.  Could you please add some very brief bullets to 
your original ones (factual ones rather than advocacy ones) that describe 1) 
what siting reform bills are out there, what they say, what the chances are 
for passing, and what the timing for passage seems to be at this point, and 
2) same info for DSM.  Thanks a bunch.

Jeff

	Sandra McCubbin
	02/06/2001 10:15 AM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: two issues

there is expedited siting legislation proposed on the republican side..am 
going to iep this am to work on more...as far as dsm I have been waiting for 
more information internally...possiblility that it may go into sher's 
bill...could you and Sue finalize the talking points from Mike for 
Skilling..I am back toback in meetings, and I am comfortable with what he has 
in there  thanks