Subject: Re: DuPont
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:31:00 -0800 (PST)

OK, it's settled.  We will NOT turn in the case this Monday.  Good call, 
Dylan.

Best,
Jeff

	Dylan Windham <[email-masked]>
	02/10/2001 02:53 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Re: DuPont

Jeff:

We are not scheduled to turn this in and I don't think it will help at all 
with grading.  I have looked at the case but frankly I have to work both 
days this weekend and probably will not have a lot of time to 
contribute.  But if the group decides we want to pursue this I will help 
all I can.

Dylan

At 12:34 PM 2/9/2001 -0600, [email-masked] wrote:

>Hey gang:
>I think that we should do the case.  I'm willing to help draft, and willing
>to take a first crack at putting some bullets together about the direction
>I think the memo ought to take and distribute that by about 5 PM tomorrow.
>Though it would be good for other folks to do same and then we could
>compare notes.  Makes sense?  Thoughts?  Suggestions?
>
>Best,
>Jeff