Subject: Re: Revised letter on California package
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Here are some minor edits.  What's the timing of the release? I can work on 
it a bit more tomorrow on the plane to Houston if that would be useful.

Best,
Jeff

	Leslie Lawner
	02/12/2001 03:20 PM
		 
		 To: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Robert Frank/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked], Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Revised letter on California package

Here is the revised letter.  I changed the last sentence in the 1st paragraph 
to reflect Mike Day's comments.  I guess if it is okay with everyone, we will 
have Mike Day and Sandy come up with a mailing list.