Subject: Re: SBX 6 / SBX 33 - Letters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Please turn comments around as quickly as possible.  The folks in Sacramento 
need them by 1 PM CST.  Thanks very much.

Best,
Jeff

	Scott Govenar <[email-masked]>
	02/20/2001 07:11 AM
		 
		 To: Rick Shapiro <[email-masked]>, Jim Steffes 
<[email-masked]>, Jeff Dasovich <[email-masked]>, Sandra 
McCubbin <[email-masked]>, Susan J Mara <[email-masked]>, Paul 
Kaufman <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Bev Hansen <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: SBX 6 / SBX 33 - Letters

As discussed, attached please find draft opposition letters to SBX 33
and SBX 6 for the Senate floor.  Mike Day originally drafted longer
versions of these letters for the committee hearings.  We tried to
shorten both letters to make them easier to understand for the general
membership.

Please advise as soon as possible.

 - sbx 33 floor alert.doc
 - SBX 6 floor alert.doc