Subject: Re: This Friday, etc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:37:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm getting him deck railing, a new pump, a new fire place, new skylights, a 
new roof, and a new car.

	"Scott Laughlin" <[email-masked]>
	02/26/2001 04:39 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: This Friday, etc.

Even if my diet consisted solely of rare African roots, I'd still go to La 
Folie for your 40th. I understand that you don't want to make people do what 
they don't really want to do, but this is also about you, the celebration of 
the 40th year of your life, etc. Fuck everyone else. Anyway, from what I've 
heard, everyone's cool with Folie. After all, the wine ain't half bad. But, 
I'll be leaving all this up to the Lone Mountain Sisters (and not their 
current bluegrass boyfriends).

I'm happy to hear it's the man in black's b-day. Hopefully he'll stay around 
for many more.

LATE!

PS I meant to ask last night: what the hell are we getting Eldon for his 
birthday?

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>Subject: This Friday, etc.
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:42:32 -0600
>
>Cameron:  Thanks for a dee-licious dinner.  (I did steal a couple pieces of
>duck---curiosity killed the cat---and it was dee-lectible.)
>
>Couple things:  Very, very nice to go through all that to get reservations
>at La Folie and I of course love the place, but I was thinking that maybe
>we ought to go somewhere that's a tad less expensive.  I'm thinking that
>Sean ain't even a big food person, that he's not working, that Molly to
>bring down a king's ransom in her biz, and Tom and Karen are, after all,
>vegetarians.  Anywho,  it's really kind of you guys to want to go there,
>but I'm just throwing out the notion that maybe we should go to another
>place that's just a wee bit less dear.  Maybe that other French place
>that's just one room that we went to out in the Avenues.  Just a thought.
>Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me.
>
>Also, I'm happy to do a "whole family" thing----well, maybe "happy's to
>strong" (we kid!).  I was actually trying to pull it together last Xmas,
>but found out that my sister and her hubbie only do their big xmas party
>once a year, so had to scratch it.  I ain't necessarily all that keen,
>though, on having all get together--particularly for the first time--with
>the focus being my birthday.  So maybe we can have another event sometime
>soon where we can bring the thundering hoards together at one place----Lord
>help us.
>
>Finally, what's the plan for your dad?  I just found out that I'm supposed
>to be in Houston for an "all hands" meeting on--you guessed it--March 9th,
>but if there's something planned for that evening, I intend to tell my
>buddies at Enron that I can't make the meeting.  Please let me know so that
>I can cancel Houston in advance.
>
>Finally, and MOST important.  Today is the Man in Black's birthday.  God
>bless the real king, Johnny Cash.
>
>Best,
>Jeff
>

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com