Subject: Re: February 27, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Mike.  Given time constraints, might be more efficient if we agree 
internally prior to sending out to the coalition.  Could folks please provide 
any comments to Mike Day pronto so that Scott Govenar can start immediately 
to get the DA coalition on board?  Scott, could you hold off until Mike gets 
and incorporates any internal comments?  Thanks very much.

Best,
Jeff

	MDay <[email-masked]>
	02/27/2001 03:24 PM
		 
		 To: "'Jim Steffes, Enron'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sandi McCubbin Enron SF'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Scott Govenar, Enron lobbyist'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: "'Jeff Dasovich Enron SF'" <[email-masked]>, "'Leslie Lawner, 
Enron'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sue Mara at Enron SF'" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: February 27, 2001

 <<BILASALT.DOC>>

Here is the draft letter for the direct access coalition to send to Bilas on
Friday.  It must be made into a formal letter with a service certificate.
So... Scott can you distribute it to the full direct access coalition and
ask them to directly reply to me if they want to be added to the letter we
send or do they want to send their own comments?  We would like a response
by Thursday noon.

Comments by Enron personnel can be sent to me directly as well.

Thanks, Mike Day

 - BILASALT.DOC