Subject: Re: CPUC inquiry re gas customer turnbacks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Roger.  We'll need to determine whether we've turned the customer 
back.  Any help that you and Catherine can give in that regard is 
appreciated.  Then we can decide if, and how, we choose to respond to the PUC 
staffer.  Thanks very much for your help.

Best,
Jeff

	Roger O Ponce@EES
	02/27/2001 07:27 PM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/Na/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Catherine Woods/DUB/EES@EES, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Harry 
Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Peggy Mahoney/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: Re: CPUC inquiry re gas customer turnbacks

On or about Oct .17th I returned a call to  Kathy Pantolo (sp) at 
818-846-8141 X 506 (according to my phone log).  As I recall the reason for 
her 
calling the office was that the Sept. invoice had just arrived and she 
questioned NGI price. The scope of our conversation was limited to gas
 prices and how high they were, this is the only conversation I can recall 
having with Providence Hospital ...
   
I hope this sheds a little more light on this issue.
Roger