Subject: Pipeline Group Trying to Get Bill Keese to Speak at Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Sandi:

Apologies.  I meant and forgot to mention on the 11:30 call that the pipeline 
group is having their annual customer meeting (VPs of large energy companies 
throughout the West and Midwest) at the Santa Barbara Biltmore on April 12th 
and 13th.

They would very much like to get Bill Keese to speak (preferably on the 
morning of the 13th, but the morning of the 12th would work as well).  They'd 
like Bill to discuss the energy situation in California.  They can cover 
however much of Bill's costs--if any--that the State of California allows to 
be covered.

The folks at the pipeline group asked if we could make the contact with Bill 
and see if he's available and willing.  Given your relationship, thought you 
might be able to check.  They're anxious to get someone lined up as soon as 
possible.  Feel free to contact Laura Lantefield directly at 402.398.7080.  
Thanks very much for the help.

Best,
Jeff