Subject: Group Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 03:29:00 -0800 (PST)

No rush, but thought I'd throw this out there just ot get the ball rolling:

Looks at this point like any of the presentation dates work for me, so I 
don't necessarily have a preference.
Options for project (and I'm really just throwing stuff out there to 
stimulate thought):
Analyze AOL/Time Warner merger
My company, Enron, is accused by some analysts of being nothing more than a 
Merrill-Lynch, or a Morgan-Stanley, or a Goldman-Sachs, etc.  These analysts 
claim that we should therefore trade at multiples that are in line with the 
investment houses.  We differ in that view (for a lot of reasons that I won't 
go into here).  Might be interesting to analyze strategies, differences, etc.

Anyway, just some thoughts to get the ball rolling.  I'm open to just about 
anything.

Best,
Jeff