Subject: Re: Negative CTC Meeting - 11:30 a.m. Today
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:29:00 -0800 (PST)

I think we may have decided to start at 11 AM?  I have a 1 PM meeting.  
Possible to start at 11?

Best,
Jeff

	Marcia A Linton
	03/07/2001 08:22 AM
		 
		 To: Mike D Smith/HOU/EES@EES, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], [email-masked], Vicki 
Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked]
		 cc: Iris Waser/HOU/EES@EES, Rubena 
Buerger/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Leasa Lopez/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: Negative CTC Meeting - 11:30 a.m. Today

A conference call meeting has been set up for 11:30 am today, March 7 to 
discuss EES Negative CTC.  Conference room EB-4746 has been reserved for the 
Houston participants.  The call-in number for the call will be:

    888-422-7137
    Host Code (for Jim only) - 438907
    Participant Code (for everyone else) - 865493

If you have any questions regarding this call, please give me a call at 
713-853-3226.

Thanks,
Marcia