Subject: Re: Federal Government Affairs Presentation Friday 3/9/01 @ 12:30 PM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 02:33:00 -0800 (PST)

This, my friends, sounds ominous.....

	Linda Robertson
	Sent by: Lora Sullivan
	03/08/2001 10:31 AM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Janine 
Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Sue Nord/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa Yoho/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott Bolton/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan M 
Landwehr/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Allison Navin/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Federal Government Affairs Presentation Friday 3/9/01 @ 12:30 PM

Federal Government Affairs is convening a guest panel at tomorrow's GA 
meeting @ the Woodlands (12:30 PM).

We'd like you to serve as our "guest" panelists.  No preparation is involved!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Woodlands.

Linda