Subject: Re: IEPA/DA PR efforts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 06:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I have forwarded the info to Ken, and just spoke with him.  Unless there are 
particular concerns, he will cover today's PR call with IEP.  Otherwise, Sue 
or I can listen in at 1.  Just let me know.

Best,
Jeff

	Janel Guerrero
	03/12/2001 02:32 PM
		 
		 To: Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sandra 
McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: IEPA/DA PR efforts

Paul:  While we've got coverage of the IEPA working group and the Direct 
Access Coaltion, I think it would be useful to have coverage of both groups 
PR activities.  I'm not sure if our SF/SaCTO people are already covering 
this, but if not, maybe Ken can spend some time monitoring their plans etc. 

Today's public affairs call for IEPA is at 1:00 pm PST.  

1800-486-2460
passcode: 120895

I keep hearing about a Direct Access press conference but have yet to hear 
details.  Any updates would be useful, and daily/weekly reports on both of 
these groups would be terrific!