Subject: Re: SOCAL Gas Questions!
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Michelle:  I've verified the information below.  If you'd like to drill down 
deeper into any particular issue listed below, just let me know.

Best,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 03/12/2001 06:56 PM -----

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	03/12/2001 04:41 PM
		
		 To: Michelle Robichaux/HOU/EES@EES
		 cc: Artemio Muniz/HOU/EES@EES, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@ENRON, James 
Shirley/HOU/EES@EES, Jess Hewitt/HOU/EES@EES, Scott Massey/HOU/EES@EES, Scott 
Stoness/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: Re: SOCAL Gas Questions!

Greetings Michelle:

As we talked about it last week---and now that I'm back in the office, I'm 
having folks check to make sure that this is 100% accurate:

Rates for core subscription customers are forecasted (I believe based on 
previous month's gas prices).
Bills for core subscription customers are lagged (I believe by 30 days after 
consumption).
The IOUs face a PBR mechanism that incents them to buy index (though they may 
have engaged in a modest amount of hedging).
The California PUC issued an order (about 2 months ago) prohibiting noncore 
customers from switching to core subscription status.

I'm back in the office today, and have folks checking on this.  I need to pin 
down with certainty 1) the forecast period, and 2) the bill lag period.  Will 
get back to you as soon as we get the info.  If there's anything, just let me 
know.

Best,
Jeff

	Michelle Robichaux@EES
	03/12/2001 04:33 PM
		 
		 To: Artemio Muniz/HOU/EES@EES, Scott Stoness/HOU/EES@EES
		 cc: Scott Massey/HOU/EES@EES, Jess Hewitt/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, James 
Shirley/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: SOCAL Gas Questions!

Art/Scott

I have been trying to locate the right person in the organization to assist 
with some questions about   Socal Gas.  

Comment/Question:  Tricon, an EES gas customer behind Socal, paid 
significantly  more for marketer gas service (IF SOCAL BORDER)   in Q4 00' 
when compared to the cost of gas for Socal Gas customers.  How does Socal Gas 
adjust for its cost of gas?  Is there a delayed true-up mechanism???  What 
options are available should the customer return to utility service?

Tricon has been asking for the information for over a week.  I need an update 
as soon as possible.

I appreciate your help.  Call me at X35976 if you have any questions,

Michelle