Subject: Re: CA Investigation of EOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Folks in Sacramento said that they haven't heard anything about it and aren't 
inclined to inquire.  It's about 99% certain that we'll be "invited" to 
appear before the committee that's doing the wholesale price investigations, 
however, and very likely that we'll be served with a substantial number of 
questions in advance of that appearance.  I'll stay on top of it and let you 
know just as soon as I do.  If there's anything else, don't hesitate.

Best,
Jeff

	Lisa Yoho
	04/10/2001 08:58 AM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: CA Investigation of EOL

Jeff - Have you been able to find out any information regarding the Gas Daily 
article which stated that your legislators were investigating EOL?   Thanks,

Lisa