Subject: Re: California Litigation Team Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

It would be useful for me to have the opportunity to listen in on these 
calls.  Let me know if that's a problem.

Best,
Jeff

	James D Steffes
	04/12/2001 10:04 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda 
Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: California Litigation Team Meeting

I will plan on attending weekly.  Let me know if anyone else should go?

Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 04/12/2001 
10:03 PM ---------------------------
From: Mark E Haedicke@ECT on 04/12/2001 05:45 PM
Sent by: Janette Elbertson@ECT
To: William S Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Rick Buy/Enron@EnronXGate, 
[email-masked], David W Delainey/HOU/EES@EES, James Derrick/Enron@EnronXGate, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dan 
Leff/HOU/EES@EES, [email-masked], Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], John J 
Lavorato/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, 
Michael Smith/ENRON@enronxgate, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Tribolet/ENRON@enronXgate, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Williams/ENRON@enronxgate, [email-masked]
cc: Kay Chapman/HOU/EES@EES, Tammie Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Hillis/Enron@EnronXGate, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leasa Lopez/HOU/EES@EES, 
Stephanie Harris/Enron@EnronXGate, Karen K Heathman/Enron@EnronXGate, Twanda 
Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: California Litigation Team

 Starting on Thursday,  April 19, at 2:00 p.m. there will be a weekly 
telephone conference for the California litigation team.  The objective will 
be to identify key issues and plan a coordinated strategy for all litigation 
in California.  The call will last not more than one hour.  

 Thus far, the responsibility has been allocated as follows:

1. PG&E Bankruptcy   Lisa Mellencamp and Carl Ecklund (LeBoeuf Lamb Greene & 
McRae)

2. Class Actions   Richard Sanders and Robin Gibbs (Gibbs & Bruns)

3. CTC Matters   Bob Williams, Mike Day and Gary Fergus (Brobeck)

4. FERC Matters    Regulatory and Richard Sanders and Dan Watkiss (Bracewell 
& Patterson)

5. Government Investigations Regulatory and Richard Sanders

 Richard Sanders and Robin Gibbs will have overall responsibility for 
coordination of the litigation.