Subject: Re:RE: OAT Valuation Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Our schedules make it messy.  I can come over tomorrow during the break if 
Anil and Carolyn want to meet.  Mark, if you want to hunker down with the 
model tomorrow, you should feel free.  The only thing about Thursday is that 
Carolyn's got a commitment with Dian.  Can we talk about meeting this 
weekend?  I can be flexible.

Best,
Jeff

	"Guinney, Mark" <[email-masked]>
	04/16/2001 01:31 PM
		 
		 To: "\"Anil Sama\" " <[email-masked]>, "\"Vavrek; Carolyn (US - San 
Francisco)\" " <[email-masked]>, "\"[email-masked]\" " 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re:RE: OAT Valuation Model

Guys,

We are not going to be able to meet during the week since we all have class
every day of the week.  We'll have to talk on Thursday and again Sat. or
Sun. 
Come prepared so we can be efficient.

Later

**********************************************
Mark D. Guinney, CFA
Consultant
Watson Wyatt Investment Consulting
345 California Street, Ste. 1400
San Francisco, CA  94104
(415) 733-4487 ph.
(415) 733-4190 fax

____________________Reply Separator____________________
Subject:    RE: OAT Valuation Model
Author: "Anil Sama" <SMTP:[email-masked]>
Date:       04/16/2001 5:24 PM

Nice job Jeff!

I can meet Tuesday evening, Sat PM, or Sunday.

-Anil

  "Vavrek, Carolyn (US - San Francisco)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Jeff - Thanks for putting so much work into this. Excellent job!

I agree that we should figure out when we can meet again. I can meet
tonight, during break on Tuesday and basically anytime on Saturday or
Sunday. During break on Thursday I volunteered to help Diane with a new
student's reception, but I can cancel that if need be. What does everyone
else's schedule look like?

Carolyn M. Vavrek
Manager - Human Capital Advisory Services
Deloitte & Touche
50 Fremont Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

phone: 415-783-5137
fax: 415-783-8760
e-mail: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 8:56 AM
To: [email-masked]'; 'Mark Guinney'; Cvavrek
Subject: OAT Valuation Model

----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 04/16/2001 10:53 AM -----

Jeff Dasovich

Sent by: Jeff To: "Sama, Anil"

Dasovich cc: "[email-masked]'"
,
[email-masked], "'Mark
Guinney'"

04/16/2001 Subject: OAT Valuation
Model(Document link:
10:52 AM Jeff Dasovich)

OK folks. It's about 80% of the way there. My brains are oozing out
looking at cells, so I want to get this around so Mark can get started on
refining assumptions and other folks can examine as well. I'll continue to
check it and de-bug it. Mark, you and I should talk, too. (You'll note
that at this point, the valuation is in the $30s, so there's work to do.)
Apologies in advance for any errors (and I'm sure they're there).

If anyone has any questions on the model, just let me know.

I think we ought to get together to meet this week as much as possible to
start getting the power point presentation together. And perhaps we should
think about meeting this weekend?

In the meantime, I'm pulling together the data on Buffet (Berkshire
Hathaway) stock performance, etc., and will also do the financial ratios,
including Dupont, for OAT.

Does this work for folks? Other thoughts?

Best,
Jeff
(See attached file: OAT Valuation 0416.xls)

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address
<http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=mailiyfoot>
- Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.