Subject: Re: Cubs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shoot.  Remember that I asked many moons ago if you wanted the tickets?  I 
thought you said no.  So I let it go.  Now they've all been snatched up.  But 
I'll see if if those folks are still planning on going.  I think that chances 
are extremely slim, though.  I'll let you know.  Sorry.

Best,
Jeff

	Nancy Sellers <[email-masked]>
	04/19/2001 09:44 AM
		 
		 To: "'Jeff Dasovich'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "'Eldon Sellers'" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Cubs

any chance of getting tickets for any of the Cubs games - 4/27, 4/28, 4/29?
I have 2 each for the 27th and 28th - but I know Eldon would like to go with
more than one person.  I have 4 for Sunday - and I think Cameron and Scott
and Eldon and I are going to that one - but it would be fun to have more
attendees.  He especially wanted Rory and Timmi etc. to come on Saturday I
think - anyway just a thought...

Nancy
(707) 251-4870 (phone)
(707) 265-5446 (fax)
"Plus je bois, mieux je chante"