Subject: Re: Time Warner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dudes:
I'm am officially responsible for the case and of course appreciate all 
Dylan's (and everyone else's) efforts.  Here's my game plan.  I'm going to 
spend the day working on it---adding to what's already been passed around.  
Dylan, I'll look at the numbers and perhaps send you (and others) thoughts 
regarding the crunching, since you've already starting crunching.  I'll try 
to do as much of the write-up (building on what others have done) and send 
around by COB today.  Once everyone's had a chance to comment, etc. I'll 
finalize tomorrow night.  I have to fly to Houston at the crack of dawn on 
Monday and therefore can't go to class, so I'm hoping that someone else can 
turn it in.  Let me know if this works for folks.

Best,
Jeff

	Dylan Windham <[email-masked]>
	04/28/2001 01:02 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Time Warner

I am sorry guys.  I have been working on the pro forma P&L numbers for the 
mergers and have not finished them.  I have a Saturday class tomorrow, and 
I will try to send it to you as soon as I can.

Dylan