Subject: Re: CEO Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Agree with your suggestion on how to "re-package" the solution.  They should 
write and call legislators and the governor and all sign a document endorsing 
it.

Best,
Jeff

	Karen Denne
	05/08/2001 11:47 AM
		 
		 To: Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/Enron@EnronXGate, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: CEO Letter

Attached is a letter Marathon drafted to send to the top 100+ CA businesses 
in our database giving them info on our "comprehensive solution."  Rather 
than attach the solution document as is, I'd recommend a shorter, simplified 
version, plus an overview page that answers "What does this do for: 
customers?  the state?  utilities?  marketers/generators?"  

Also, what is it we want these business leaders to do?  Do we want them to 
write/call/weigh-in w/ their legislators and the governor?  Do we want them 
to be signatories on a formal proposal?

Please let me know what you think. 

Thanks.
kd
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Denne/Corp/Enron on 05/08/2001 
11:41 AM ---------------------------

Sandra Yamane <[email-masked]> on 05/07/2001 04:53:24 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: CEO Letter

Hi Karen:

It was good to see you Friday.  I hope you had a nice visit in So. Cal.

I've attached a draft letter to existing list of CEO's from Ken Lay for your
review.  The attached draft letter assumes that the background material from
Jeff will be enclosed and that the sample letter to Gov. Davis, et. al. asks
for support of specific legislation, policies.

If we've got this wrong, let us know and we will try again.

Sandra
 <<CEO Letter May 7 2001.doc>>

 - CEO Letter May 7 2001.doc