Subject: Re: flowers to Jean Bennett
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 04:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I saw "the event" re-reun on local cable access TV (randomly viewed on 
Saturday).  It was not pretty and Jeanne did a great job of remaining calm 
and exceedlingly professional---and what a camera presence!  Unfortunately, I 
wasn't thoughtful enough to send flowers, but a large bouquet is certainly in 
order.

Best,
Jeff

	Leslie Lawner
	05/14/2001 10:17 AM
		 
		 To: Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: flowers to Jean Bennett

Jean received a lovely bouquet of flower Friday.  She thinks it came from one 
of us, but I think it must have come from her boyfriend.  Were any of us 
being very thoughtful on Friday?