Subject: Background for Enron Solution to California's Electricity Crisis--Follow up from Meeting on 5.10.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Piper:
The email I sent on Friday to Scott McNealy's address (listed below) got 
bounced back to me.  Just wanted to make sure that you folks received the 
materials.

Best,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 05/14/2001 12:05 PM -----

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	05/11/2001 08:32 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Karen 
Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Background for Enron Solution to California's Electricity 
Crisis--Follow up from Meeting on 5.10.01

Attached is additional background on the solution that Ken Lay discussed 
today and that Enron is proposing as a comprehensive solution to California's 
electricity crisis.  If you have any  questions, don't hesitate to contact me 
at 415.782.7822 or on my pager at 888.916.7184.

Best regards,
Jeff