Subject: Background for Enron Solution to California's Electricity Crisis--Follow up from Meeting on 5.10.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 05:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sarah:
My name is Jeff Dasovich.  I work for Enron in Enron's San Francisco office.  
Last Friday, the Chairman of our company, Ken Lay, met with Kevin Sharer and 
other CEOs from California to discuss the energy crisis in California and the 
need to develop as soon as possible a comprehensive solution to the problem.  
Mr. Sharer asked for some additional background on the issues and the 
solution and asked that you be contact person.  That information is attached. 
If you have any  questions, don't hesitate to contact me at 415.782.7822 or 
on my pager at 888.916.7184.

Best regards,
Jeff Dasovich

Jeff Dasovich
Senior Director
Enron Corp
101 California Street
Suite 1950
San Francisco, CA  94111
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 05/14/2001 12:11 PM -----

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	05/11/2001 08:32 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Karen 
Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Background for Enron Solution to California's Electricity 
Crisis--Follow up from Meeting on 5.10.01

Attached is additional background on the solution that Ken Lay discussed 
today and that Enron is proposing as a comprehensive solution to California's 
electricity crisis.  If you have any  questions, don't hesitate to contact me 
at 415.782.7822 or on my pager at 888.916.7184.

Best regards,
Jeff