Subject: RE: Thanks.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 04:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, my trunk can handle that easily.  Sounds like a plan!  I'm going to 
inform folks that I will be off Thursday/Friday.  I'll let you what reaction 
I get.

	Nancy Sellers <[email-masked]>
	05/21/2001 11:30 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "'Eldon Sellers'" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE: Thanks.

you were the one who made her day by being so sweet to her!  It was a fun
day though.  Wednesday night sounds great - we will do our best to get stuff
ready to go.  You would have to turn on the frig immediately though -
because you'll have to take up the cooler with the turkeys in it.  They will
be frozen and just need to be in a frig until Saturday.   Remind Prentice to
get the cooler!  As far as the booze goes, we can send all that so the only
big thing would be the rest of the food and your trunk is pretty good size -
right??

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 9:22 AM
To: Nancy Sellers; [email-masked]
Subject: Thanks.

You guys are stars.  Thanks so much for all you did for Prentice.  I think
she had a really, really good time and felt really neat about the whole
thing.  She's wonderful and you guys gave her the wonderful day that she
earned and deserved.  Thanks so much.

And, as usual, thanks for being great hosts yesterday (Nancy, you outdid
yourself with dinner).

OK, so I am doing everything that I can to leave for the Dome Wednesday
night.  If you guys want, we can pack up the Suburban with everything that
needs to go up ( or at least just about everything), and we can drive it up
and then you two can take my SAAB up.  Then, coming back, you can drive the
Suburban and I can drive the SAAB.  What do you think?

Finally, Eldon, do you have the Blue Book at your house?  I'm looking for
the number of someone I can get to haul away all the crap (junk from around
the generator shed, that rotten ol' pile of wood by the driveway, the
un-salvagable wood from the old deck, etc.).  Can you find a couple
"hauler" numbers in there and send me the numbers?  Thanks a million.

Best,
Jeff