Subject: Re: Democratic National Congressional Election Committe Starts Adds in California
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 05:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

sigh....

	Susan M Landwehr
	05/22/2001 12:27 PM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Democratic National Congressional Election Committe Starts Adds 
in California

ironic that they will be using our dollars (Linda's office of course gives to 
both the RNC and the DNC)

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	05/22/2001 11:02 AM
		 
		 To: Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Karen 
Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Susan M Landwehr/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Paul Kaufman/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Democratic National Congressional Election Committe Starts Adds in 
California

The advocacy ad blitz has started.  I don't know if I have the title correct, 
but the D.C. based arm of the Democratic National Committee has started an ad 
campaign against Republicans (in San Diego I believe).  The head of the 
committee was quoted this morning as saying something to the effect of, "the 
Republicans in Washington aren't doing anything to solve the problem and "we" 
want to make sure that they're held accountable."

Best,
Jeff