Subject: Re: Core/Non-core
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much for the info Scott.  I'll give Allan a call.

Best,
Jeff

	Scott Govenar <[email-masked]>
	05/22/2001 04:22 PM
		 
		 To: Hedy Govenar <[email-masked]>, Mike Day <[email-masked]>, Bev 
Hansen <[email-masked]>, Jeff Dasovich <[email-masked]>, Susan J Mara 
<[email-masked]>, Paul Kaufman <[email-masked]>, Michael McDonald 
<[email-masked]>, Sandra McCubbin <[email-masked]>, 
Rick Shapiro <[email-masked]>, Jim Steffes <[email-masked]>, 
Alan Comnes <[email-masked]>, Steven Kean <[email-masked]>, Karen 
Denne <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Leslie Lawner <[email-masked]>, Robert 
Frank <[email-masked]>, Ken Smith <[email-masked]>, Janel 
Guerrero <[email-masked]>, Miyung Buster <[email-masked]>, 
Jennifer Thome <[email-masked]>, Eric Letke <[email-masked]>, 
Mary Schoen <[email-masked]>, David Leboe <[email-masked]>, Ban 
Sharma <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Core/Non-core

Allan Zaremberg, President of the California Chamber of Commerce, met
with John Burton to discuss energy.  One of the items which John Burton
brought up to Allan was Bob Hertzberg's core/non-core proposal.
According to the Chamber, Burton is interested in the concept and wants
to get Allan's thoughts.  The Chamber is very interested in hearing more
about the proposal which they attribute to Enron and would like
documentation.  Could someone please forward the appropriate documents
to me.  I also suggested that the Chamber and Enron circle back to
discuss the item in greater detail as soon as possible.