Subject: Re: Talking points on gas in CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jennifer:
I think that Jeff (from Transwestern) should take a look and provide any 
comments that he might have.  Jeff, feel free to send any comments directly 
to Jennifer (and copy me, too, since I'm always interested in your 
comments).  Thanks.

Best,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 05/23/2001 05:07 PM -----

	Rebecca W Cantrell@ECT
	05/23/2001 03:08 PM
		
		 To: Jennifer Thome/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Ban 
Sharma/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Alvarez/NA/Enron@ENRON, Nancy Bagot/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Janel 
Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Miller/Enron@EnronXGate, Mary 
Schoen/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, Donna 
Fulton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Talking points on gas in CA

A few comments.  Also, I reorganized the format extensively for what I 
thought was a better flow.  I didn't mark the changes, because it got too 
confusing.  

You can incorporate Christi's revisions with mine.  I was just about through 
when I got her message, so I didn't try to start over.  Please call me at 
X.35840 if you have any questions.

Jennifer Thome@ENRON
05/23/2001 08:13 AM
To: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Ban 
Sharma/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Joe 
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ray Alvarez/NA/Enron@ENRON, Nancy 
Bagot/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Talking points on gas in CA

Becky and Christi:

Attached are revised talking points on natural gas in CA.  I have made 
revisions to reflect our discussion yesterday (e.g., no price caps, basis 
differential is not explained by transportation costs, etc.).

As discussed, I hope to get input from the gas fundamentals group tomorrow 
and finalize this document by Friday.

I welcome your feedback.

Jennifer
5-3550