Subject: Re: Bush/Davis Mtg Info
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Karen.  Chalk up one for the good guys.  Barrett has been rock-solid 
(and right) on the issue.  

	Karen Denne
	05/29/2001 05:27 PM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sandra 
McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Janel 
Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Bush/Davis Mtg Info

I just got a call from Sandra Yamane at Marathon -- she just talked to their 
client who was at the CEO meeting w/ Bush, Davis and Riordan.  Each 
participant had two minutes to speak -- all focused on technology and energy 
efficiency.  The media was allowed to come into the meeting at the end.  
Craig Barrett emerged as the spokesman and he said the group unanimously was 
opposed to price caps.  Davis said very little, and Riordan said nothing.   
Davis' press conference is being televised right now on CNN.