Subject: Re: Well...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 05:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Puh-leez.  We did the plastic and the rocks to avoid weeding.  How can there 
be any weeding?  Unfortunately we can't stop by on the way up, but likely on 
the way back, which may be Saturday night.  If so, do you guys wan't to play 
golf on Sunday morning?  (Prentice is leaving with her pals today, and I'm 
heading up sometime tomorrow.)

Dinner was exactly $50/person.  Thanks for bringing the wine----my shirt 
loved it.

Best,
Jeff

	Nancy Sellers <[email-masked]>
	05/31/2001 09:20 AM
		 
		 To: "'Jeff Dasovich'" <[email-masked]>, "Prentice @ Berkeley" 
<[email-masked]>, Prentice Sellers <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Well...

Just in from watering the west 40.  I think this is going to be our best
year ever - lookin' good, lookin' good.  However, there is some serious
weeding that someone needs to do!!!

I am presuming you guys are stopping in Napa before your dome trek (which is
why I thought I could give you a check immediately!).  Is that the case?  If
so, I hope you can join us in a nummy little repast!  If not, I will put a
check in the mail when you let me know the amount.  Unlike some, I always
carry my checkbook with me!

Those were incredibly beautiful knives that you guys gave Cameron!

Nancy
(707) 251-4870 (phone)
(707) 265-5446 (fax)
"Plus je bois, mieux je chante"