Subject: Re: CA Quarterly Statement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

I doubt that anyone in accounting has it, and I'm not sure to whom in 
accounting to send it.  Suggestions?  I think that Bowen & Co. could likely 
help us out on this first filing.  Also, Sue, regarding NY:  I have a call 
into Bowen but when I called they sounded pretty tied up.  Haven't heard back 
yet.

	Sue Nord
	10/05/2000 02:08 PM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Scott Bolton/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: CA Quarterly Statement

Hi Jeff,

I just saw the fax regarding the quarterly fee statement for reimbursement 
account for California.  Do you know if there is someone in accounting who 
has the document and who has responsibility for taking care of it?  Thanks,

Sue