Subject: Re: That Joyous Time of Year
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send responses to both me and Joseph.  Thank you.

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	10/10/2000 04:37 PM
		 
		 To: Mona L Petrochko/SFO/EES, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT, Susan J Mara/SFO/EES, 
Sandra McCubbin/SFO/EES, [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: That Joyous Time of Year

Well, it's upon us again and that means X-Mas party.  

Joseph and I have begun (barely) to plan for this year's festivities.  But 
before we get to far along, tried and true democratic (small "d") principles 
call for a wee bit of polling.  

Because we're already in the middle of October we need your responses 
pronto.  If we don't receive your responses by COB Thursday, then democracy's 
out the window, and good ol' dictatorship takes over.  

Of course, it will be difficult to grant everyone's wishes, but all 
suggestions will be given great (and equal) weight.  Here are the questions:

Would you prefer just dinner, or dinner plus an activity?

Joseph and I are leaning toward dinner and an activity, but wanted to hear 
from other folks.  If yes, Joseph has come up with a couple of very fun ideas 
for an activity but suggestions are greatly encouraged and welcome.  Same 
goes for a restaurant (understanding that the choice of activity may 
influence where we eat).  Sue has put in her vote for Fleur de Lys.

Should we try to organize the event with the rest of the SF office (i.e., EES 
and ENA) or confine it to GA?
Should we expand to include Western GA or keep it to SFGA?
We choose for dates the 7th or 8th or 14th or 15th of December.  What's your 
preference.  Is there a day that just won't work?

Joseph, if I've missed anything, please tack on.

Best,
Jeff